Max the Brave Fund

Marathon update...


Over the course of last week I have had various calls from Great Ormond Street Hospital thanking me for my dedication to their charity and all the work we do for them, but more importantly they have asked me to defer my London Marathon place to April 2023.

I was given the option to keep my place this year or transfer it to next year and, after lots of consideration, I have decided to defer. As much as I want to get it over with, I feel that I could potentially help more children in delaying my place until April next year. This means I will be running many more miles before hanging up the trainers for a while.
If you would like to support me, please head over to the Donate page. 

Go Back

Post a Comment